Thursday, February 29, 2024

It's All A Bit Foggy

I spent the morning with my daughter. I love any time I get with her. 
The drive to and from was so foggy! Our mountains and lakes just disappeared into the fog let alone the roads. And it was midday, I haven't seen it that foggy in awhile. 
The weather changed overnight we got windy and cold but back to spring like weather tomorrow.


So that means sweet Kora went home to be with her family. It was fun to have a walking buddy. 
****
It is leap day enjoy your extra day. I have sweet plans to meet up with my friend and have some fun. I hope you have sweet plans too!

10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your dog is precious.
It looks so cold where you live!
Glad you got to spend some time with your daughter!

Saundra said...

I suspect Kora would have been an excellent alarm to alert you of any bears who were out from hibernation during that wonderful weather. She would have that sent on her nose in a flash.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

While you were sad that Kora would be going back home, it did give you time to spend with your daughter, Cathy. Enjoy the Leap Year sweet treat today 😋

Rugs and Pugs said...

Enjoy your special friend time. Knowing you, there will be some thrifting involved and I hope you find some goodies/bargains!

yaya said...

Enjoy this day! That Kora is so cute! Reminds me of my son Jordan's dog. We miss Eddie! Have a fun time with friends!

TheCrankyCrow said...

See-saw weather here too. On Tuesday we had a record high of 60º. Tuesday night a cold front moved in with snow and winds and we woke up to windchills of -15º. Thankfully we're doing a gradual warm-up these next several days. While I don't like driving in fog, I do love it. It's so moody and atmospheric. Enjoy your outing! ~Robin~

Marie Smith said...

Time with daughters is precious!

Have a wonderful day!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Driving in fog is scary. Glad y'all made it all right, and, had time together.

Granny Marigold said...

Lovely to spend time with your daughter I'm sure. One of mine comes for lunch on Fridays and it's a time we both cherish.

Prims By The Water said...

I hate driving in the fog.. So glad you were able to spend time with your daughter. Janice