Sunday, October 15, 2023

WWW

We ride at dawn lol.
I am home from 5 days at the beach. 
and a 2 day hook in at the "Wooly Witches of Wells."

We decided some pictures on the beach would be great.
and our picture started popping up everywhere from other beach goers lol.
If you click on the picture, you can see them better.

The tables where all decorated 

And the swag bags ready to go.
It was very well attended, and the food was amazing.
I mean where could you go to get lobster mac and cheese???for potluck lunch? Or smoked salmon??? 


A little bit of a rug show 
Jeni N's rug

My partner in crime Dayle Y. this is an amazing piece.

Not everything was labeled so I don't know who's these are.
But they are embellished with beads. 

3D piece



The mouse was in Waldoboro style.


Again Dayle Y's.



And there were a couple of quilts

Just amazing work.

Such bright happy colors.

And of course, we were at the beach, so I had to take in the sun rises. 

This is the sun rise hitting the trees in so pretty.

I probably took 100 pictures of sunrises this weekend. 

And on my walk, I see the houses all lined up waiting for whatever the ocean and the winter bring this year. 
Have a wonderful week!

16 comments:

Saundra said...

Enjoyed the rug show and sunrises. Meals sounded deliciious.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ha ha...love the witches on the beach! Funny how some photos just end up everywhere. Several years back my friends and I dressed up as the Sanderson sisters...photos of us still pop up on the net LOL. The hook-in sounds wonderful - heck, I would have gone just for the food. The rugs are all wonderful but my favorites are the first one (go figure) and the lady and the moon. Hoping some day to find my missing hooking mojo. Happy Sunday to you! ~Robin~

Marcia said...

This is the second gorgeous sunset I've seen posted today.

By the way: your blog comes up so very small. I see that you have wide margins of unused space on the side. Have you tried fooling with the layout or even posting larger photos?

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh what fun you witches had!!! So much talent. I, too, would have come for the food.
Your sunrise picture is amazing and the sun on the trees...wow!
Thanks for sharing. Let's see what you were working on...pretty please. Hooking or applique?

kathyinozarks said...

Sounds amazing!

yaya said...

So Fun! I love your witchy beach shots!! What an amazing time you must have had. The talent is evident and all those pieces of art are just wonderful. Then throw in the lobster mac..oh my! I'm glad you had a fun time and what beautiful sunrise pics you have. First place fair winners in my book! Glad you made it home safe and sound and can enjoy the last weeks of fabulous October! Take care Cathy!

Julia said...

I didn't know witches could have so much fun. The food sounds yummy. I love lobster. I would eat it with this and I would eat it with that... I bet the husband was glad to have his great cook back.

I love the photos of the sun on the horizon and the beautiful colors of the trees. Just amazing.
Stay warm.
Hugs, Julia

Prims By The Water said...

I would not pass up a meal like that for sure. So many wonderful rugs. My favs are the pumpkins and circles and the fox. Too cute with the three of you as witches on the beach. Better looking than the Sanderson sisters am sure! Janice

Deb J. in Utah said...

The Wooly Witches of Wells gathering sounds and looks like so much fun. You are all so creative! What a great fall getaway. Have a good week!

Bonnie K said...

What fun! Thank you for sharing the pictures. Smoked salmon is so good. It is fun to see everyone's creativity. I'm with you and could take a million pictures of sunrises and sunsets. We don't live anywhere near an ocean, so I appreciate your sharing.

Marie Smith said...

Such a fun post. Great photos!

Granny Marigold said...

That sounds like so much fun. I like all those crafts and have chosen the mouse one
( in waldoboro style__ which I had to look up) as my favourite.
Those sunrises are spectacular. I'm sure I would also have taken many many pictures.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

What great fun you all enjoyed, Cathy and the crafts were really lovely as well. yes to lobster mc and cheese - decadent indeed but so good and so New England too! It is so easy to get carried away with taking photos of such a beautiful sunrise - been there and done that too!

acorn hollow said...

It was really a fun time too.

acorn hollow said...

It was a perfect time before winter closes in on us.

acorn hollow said...

I live in the mountains but I am a little less than 2 hours from the ocean. I always appreciate my time there.