We went to a local play of Tarzan that a lot of her dance friends were in. Great job by everyone and a live band too!
I just finished this book. I love this author always quirky and a bit of magic. If you want to read her start with Garden Spells so good!.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I am still having computer issues so forgive me for not replying.
Have a lovely week.





10 comments:
You look marvelous! Looks like y’all are having fun. 🤣
Thank you for the reading recommend
May
Aren't granddaughters amazing!? They sure make life a little better! Happy belated birthday!
Looks like you had a fun time with your granddaughter. Happy belated birthday. Looks like you are having a good summer. Thanks for the book recommendation! See you again soon!
Your face mask picture is a hoot!
Computer issues. Ugh! I think mine needs a visit to the computer doctor ðŸ˜
I'm glad you enjoyed the time. You're a fun grandma!
Well???? I think I really do think you looked better in your birthday tea photos??? LOL What glorious fun! That girl is going to have memories of you to outlast many lifetimes. What a wonderful thing. I'll have to look up that author as I have not read anything by her before. Your review has reminded me that I've not done one of my reviews in a long, long, time....not that anyone has asked for one or said they've missed them...or that I've done a post at all for weeks...but, you know.
I wonder if the face mask had any effect? It made me smile.
I just finished reading Speak to me of Home by Jeanine Cummins. Daughter brought it on our vacation and after she finished it I picked it up to read and return to our library. Yes, very glad the weather has returned to reasonable temps and humidity. We ate lunch and dinner outside yesterday - delightful.
What precious memories you are making with your sweet miss B. Janice
Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family and I think MIss B has your smile! I like the book choice and will scope out the other one you mentioned from that author. I think you and I are sisters from another mister as we enjoy many of the same things! We had some lovely cool days but the humidity has been back and forth and, like you, I can't stand that! The fall will be here shortly but I'm trying to enjoy the summer season more and not wish my life away! (but October is still my favorite color! Ha!) Have a good week Cathy!
Post a Comment