Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The Changing Light


My hydrangea is looking beautiful.


I have been working very hard to weed and cut back my gardens.

Our little pond and the only pot of flowers I bought this year. The deer got the hosta grrr.

I picked out what I am taking to Star Island next month  for our rug hooking retreat. I talked to Pam, our fearless leader about it last night.
The sun sets earlier and earlier not sure what is happening with turning the clocks back so I will
Wait and see. 
I hope you are enjoying of what is left this summer.

1 comment:

Saundra said...

I noticed the light change a couple nights ago. Looked outside and thought.."why is it so dark out now?" Then came to grips as to what usually occurs this time of year. Won't be long now and it will be dark at 5 O'clock here again.