Monday, August 10, 2026

Summer Reading


The crazy heat has finally broken. I should say humidity. I really hate it so much.

I am with my grand for a couple of days. She thought a face mask was a good idea. I had never done one. 

And a nice cup of tea. While I watched  The Devil Wears Prada 2. It was good but not as good as the first one.
We went to a local play of Tarzan that a lot of her dance friends were in. Great job by everyone and a live band too!

I just finished this book. I love this author always quirky and a bit of magic. If you want to read her start with Garden Spells so good!.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I am still having computer issues so forgive me for not replying. 
Have a lovely week.

No comments: