Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter

Easter with the grand and the grand-dog.

I blew out some eggs and we colored them.

And then the extended family came!

All 30 of them!(kids table)
We had 4 that could not make it because of illness. 

The two brothers with the same DNA. My husband in the red and his brother in who saved his life with a bone marrow transplant. 

Starting from the left Nice who brought the fixings for Mimosa's.
my daughter, me, nephew in law, husband lol. No matter how big the house they always gather in the kitchen.  

And cousins! grand on the right! There was food and games, egg hunts and fun!!! It was a perfect day I feel so blessed to be part of this family. 
I hope your Easter was a good one!


12 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a wonderful family Easter! Quite a celebration. I hope you have a very good week and a happy spring!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous family…and you’re adorable. Happy to see this fun celebration. xo, V.

Prims By The Water said...

The kitchen is always the heart of the home. So glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family. Mimosas sound good! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a beautiful holiday you had! Thank you for sharing some of your wonderful moments with us. You must have a very large house...it looks like all those people were easily absorbed and accommodated with room to spare. You look adorable...slender and tan! ~Robin~

kathyinozarks said...

I agree the kitchen is the heart of the home-lovely family Easter

Chatty Crone said...

I feel like I was there. How nice. What a great party - lots of people and food and family! Looked like you had a ball. Loved the eggs.

Dicky Bird said...

Oh my, what a wonderful Easter you must have had!

Saundra said...

Lovely kitchen and family. Lots of of food so am sure no one left hungry. Did you hooked that huge beautiful rug the dog is sitting on?

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great pictures...especially the two brothers.

Julia said...

What a great family gathering. The food must have been wonderful. Everyone usually brings their best.

My Easter was a total waste this year. I got sick on Saturday and couldn't attend church for Easter Vigil as I usually do as I know the church would have been full and I didn't dare spread my germs. I spent the whole day in bed on Sunday. Today is the first day I can function with a little bit of energy.

You are indeed blessed.
Hugs,
Julia

yaya said...

Happy Easter Cathy! You had a wonderful full house! You all look fabulous and like you're having a good time...so much food too! It takes a lot to feed that big crowd! I'm glad it was a good day. Take care and enjoy your week. I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours has been.

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

Yay, food, family, full house...looks like you all had a wonderful time making the best memories!