The cutest farm stand in our little town!
I had some sour milk to use up. I used it to make muffins. Of course I took a recipe from the internet and half way through I saw it called for no sugar. I added a quarter cup and and couple of spoons of blueberry jelly. They came out very good.
I am due for a big birthday next week eeeeek!
While at the beach my sweet friend gave me a bag of gifts. The apron I am wearing and this mix, lovely napkins, and tea.
I am completely obsessed with mahjon now.
Our regular spot has lots of summer people joining us. One amazing lady has got us started in when we win we get a duck and if we get a closed hand win we get a brass sparrow.(a much harder hand) I won all this Tue afternoon it was a good game day!
******
I am in a no sleeping or not much sleeping mode and I am exhausted. I passed up a lovely lunch today. I am having headaches which I never have. I would not have been good company.
Have a wonderful rest of your week.






No comments:
Post a Comment