We ate dock side and saw the Mt Washington boat dock. In the pilot house was a young man whose dad was captain of that boat at one time. Sadly, he died when this young man was a little boy. His mom is so proud of him, and I know his dad would be too.
My thyme is blooming. The bees love it
This is French tarragon. I have a large crop this year. Because we were chilly I made chicken gnocchi soup. It came out so good.
I will use a lot of tarragon, great on chicken or veggies.
My sweet grand went to a theater camp to learn costuming. We went to the play to see what she worked on SURPRISE! She had a little solo part she didn't tell us about.
***********
It was a breezy beautiful day today so husband and I spent it doing yard work. I spent most of the day weeding and cutting plants back. The heat we had made thing go by so fast. I bet I sleep well tonight.
Have a great week.







8 comments:
Congrats to Miss B on her solo part!
Today was the most pleasant day we have had in quite some time. So nice to have the window and door open with no AC…and as a bonus we got 1” of rain last evening.
Fresh herbs and eggs - what could be better? Although ginger cookies would rate right up there!
I had a difficult time finding tarragon this year. I plant it each year but, finally, I found the sole last pot at a place least expected and only because the man in line in front of me said "Tarragon? Never hear of it." The fresh eggs are beautiful. While I love all the different colors, I have a hard time using them. I always want to blow the wonderfully colored ones out and save them. Congrats to Miss B on a solo! She looks stunning there amongst all the other "characters."
I would sure like to visit that bakery! Those eggs look delicious! Glad you are having a good summer! See you again soon!
How wonderful sweet B had a solo part. Congrats to her. Also nice that the son of the captain also became one himself. Gingy boxes. YUM! Janice
Nice to sleep with windows open and cool 50ยบ air coming in. Weather has improved immensely here, too.
We have one granddaughter with us again so she can attend a local horse camp with her two cousins who live locally. We have a week in the Adirondacks coming up on Saturday.
lots of very fun stuff. my herbs did not do well this year, only my basil, i don't know why!! the outdoor meal sound very fun and i would for sure indulge in the bakery!! the gingy boxes sound very interesting!! congrats to your granddaughter, she looks like a pro!!!
Bet she enjoyed the camp and I'm seeing a Broadway star in the making.
Post a Comment