A new addition at the beach sunscreen! What a great idea.
On the way home I stopped at the thrift store. I donated a big bag of things and came out with these. The cruit is for my dish detergent and we have never seen the pirates of the Caribbean, total spent 2.50.
And last but not least my geraniums I wintered over! I started these as bare sticks in April. Voila here we are.
Have a great week!







14 comments:
Enjoyed your post my geraniums sadly did not winter over for me. happy new week
Sunscreen on the beach is a fantastic addition and good on them for doing that.
You will love Pirates of the Caribbean! I thought Johnny Depp's approach to the pirate was a hoot.
It looks like a lovely time! I think you'll enjoy that movie. The geraniums are beautiful!
What a fun get-away! Lucky you to have beach time.
Your geraniums are always beautiful ;-)
Oh, how nice to visit the beach. That is a neat idea to have sunscreen dispenser!! Your geraniums did amazing. WOW
The sunscreen idea is great, one of those why didn't I think of that kind of ideas. I used to have a little vinegar cruet like your thrifted one, lost in a move.
Good for you - R&R is much needed! The sunscreen at the beach is a terrific idea and the geraniums are beautiful. Is t it amazing how they can spring back after a winter in the basement?!
Nothing better than a walk on a beautiful beach and a stop at a thrift store! Our downtown just opened a new one and it's huge! I found a few things that I gave to my granddaughter but now I'll just have to return for myself! Glad you had a nice trip! Oh, those geraniums are beautiful! You have the touch to keep them going. I usually just get new ones for around my birdbath. I've never tried keeping them over the winter.
What a wonderful trip to the beach. I have watched every Pirate movie and loved them all! Your geranium looks wonderful. Better than mine do. Janice
Well welcome home! Sounds like your latest venture to the beach didn't disappoint...none of them ever do! Even being overcast and foggy, the scenes are beautiful! That second one almost looks like an impressionist painting - especially without enlarging it. (But are you sure that the one girl/woman has a top on? LOL). Believe it or not, I've never seen a single of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Sadly, when I got my new tv, the combo dvd/vhs player that I had no longer works. Enjoy! Beautiful geraniums as always!
Free sunscreen dispenser on the beach? Great idea. Your geraniums are beautiful. Sadly mine are not.
We're in hellish heat again, currently it's 29°C here with me, luckily there's air conditioning :))
Greetings from my Slovenia, Andreja!
This looks fantastic. And that sunscreen dispenser is brilliant!
I love the free sunscreen at the beach. What a great idea. Your geranium looks beautiful. Is this the third year that you got it to bloom after hibernation?
Take care, Hugs
Julia
Post a Comment