Sunday, February 20, 2022

Snow Squalls

We had snow most of the day yesterday. It only amounted to a couple of inches the sun came out and we cleaned up. We no sooner got back in the house and the snow squalls started off and on all into the night. 
***

My amaryllis has become specular! And speaking of flowers in the winter.  

Today we met our daughter and son in law at the tiny post office to pick up Sweet B. She has a different vacation than my daughter, so we have her for a couple of days yahooooooo!

It is hard to see but this post office has germaniums blooming in the windows and there are curtains at the windows. 

Such a happy little place to pick up your mail. 

Sweet B loves a project, so I had a couple of ideas and off she took.

The start of bunnies as gifts. She is doing a great job on them. We just took some time to look at pintrest. She said but I want to do them all. Lol Yep that is how it is. 
We are going to the fabric store tomorrow for fresh supplies and to see what we can find. 
****
We are chilly and windy not a good combination. I am now ready for spring we are in the last full week of Feb and our temps go up and down all the time now. So, I say time to move on to spring. 
Have a wonderful week.


11 comments:

Saundra said...

Cute bunnies and am sure she is having fun while honing her handiwork. Speaking of wind....yesterday when walking to pick up my mail the wind actually pushed me forward and I had to move my feet faster or would have been blown over.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Enjoy your Sweet B time. Craft away and be sure to share more projects.

Julia said...

Aww, what cute little bunnies. Miss B. is such a crafty girl and she's lucky that her grandmother is also crafty. Have fun together.

Hugs,
Julia

Prims By The Water said...

What a cute post office. Love sweet B's bunnies. I love Pinterest for ideas. Janice

yaya said...

What cute little bunnies! What a cute post office! I would always enjoy grabbing my mail there. Miss B is a cutie too and how fun to have a couple of days to just enjoy hanging out with her and teaching her new skills. We had snow too but today was warm and the next 2 days will be too. Then another snow storm...I'm ready for spring and really over this crazy winter.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Enjoy your time with Sweet B. Those are such cute little bunnies you are making with her. We have a winter storm advisory here for tonight, so hopefully we will get more snow in the mountains. We need the moisture. I love that cute little post office where you picked up Sweet B. Hope you have a good week.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow...what a charming little post office! I bet there aren't many of those around. And woo hoo on the Sweet B time! Love her bunnies. We had a mild day temp wise today...but we're to get quite the storm tomorrow and Tuesday...I heard last up to 20". As I've said, some of our heaviest snows come in March...and, well, March is almost here. ~Robin~

Dicky Bird said...

Oh, I would love to pick up my mail there! Enjoy your time and cute bunnies!

Farm Girl said...

What cute bunnies!! It does look cold there. I hope you have a wonderful few days! What a very cute post office and your Amaryllis is beautiful!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful to have flowers blooming in the winter, great way to cheer up the home. That is a cute PO, I do miss the old days when you walked in and everyone knew everyone, so it was also a gathering place to catch up on news. So fun to have Miss B interested in crafting and be able to do projects together. Nick is interested in crafts but has a short attention span, so I will have to find things that he will enjoy.

Debbie

Olde Dame Holly said...

I love those little bunnies Sweet B created! They are beyond adorable. I can't believe your weather, as I had the AC on in the car today! The little post office is just the cutest thing!