Monday, July 5, 2010

Time Well Spent

I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth weekend. I am sorry it is over but it was packed with fun and now I am so tired I want a day off to rest up. On Friday I went thrifting aka ka-loup-ing with my daughter and 2 of my friends. I got a few things I will share later. This in a needlepoint pansy made into a pillow very sweet. Then we met my husbands whole family and went camping. There was a lot of food and a lot of fun. This picture is sideways but we had kids that glowed in the dark.

and lots of swimming and kayaking. I had a lot of time with my beautiful daughter this weekend.
this is Ashley really enjoying the pond. She and her husband showed up and helped us set our tents up. Poor Ron was helping the other members set up their tents. Then they were off to parties of their own

She had some time to spend with us today. we are so sorry that we couldn't spent more time with Ron. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy ~
My DSO had his annual 4th of July party and I bought glow in the dark necklaces for all the kids. Talk about cheap entertainment! They had so much fun with them. Today I stopped at Michaels and they had the bracelets 15 for only a buck, so of course I had to buy some more :)
Looking forward to seeing all your new goodies. How are things selling at the antique booth?
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

lace & arsenic said...

...ALWAYS need a vacation, from a vacation! (thats why i dont go. LOL)..glad u enjoyed urself!...im sorry i didnt get to chat w/u much on tues..im there again today, but, its 'thirsty thurs'..LOL..sooooooo...