Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JUST BOBING ALONG

When I got home from work today my husband had these all lined up outside his shop. He has been selling them. I thought they looked so sweet all lined up. This is my late day to go to work so I took some time to go out in the gardens. I have a lot of weeding to do but the sun was coming in just right. Not sure I captured it but this is over my garden gate.
My friend Lisa and I are doing a plant swap from our gardens. Which I love, a free way to get new plants. So this garden will look fuller when summer comes and every thing is all filled out. This is my husband trying to clean out our tiny pond. Just a little buggy yikes!!

I also went to the thrift store. Not much to pick from. I got this basket and 2 white cotton pillow shams for 2.00.


My dump finds where fun and funky. the thing folded up was in the bag under it. I was thinking computer. but it wasn't. How fun is the big bobber? But oh what fun when I found out what they really were.

A Cooler and a portable BBQ. The cooler has a little loop so you can tie it to your canoe or kayak, And it bobs along behind you.

My sister was here for a few days so nice to visit with her. She is about 7-8 hours away so we don't see very much of each other.
I got a call from the humane society that my application was approved. But she hasn't been released yet and seen by the vet. I am still on the fence. Not really sure what I am going to do.
My husband is fine with any decision I make.
Tomorrow I will find out how well I did on my first month of my antique (junk)booth.



2 comments:

lace & arsenic said...

Cathy! JUST the picture of the birdhouses is adorable! would make a great post card!...love the grill/bobber, so useful!..and HEY! im famous..my names on ur blog! lol....and i am so jealous of ur garden too! what a lovely view (and YES, i can so see 'your dog' going thru the gate patiently, and watching u (or dave!) weed...im rambling. its been a long/sad day..took mark to the bus station, even tho i hated him yesterday i am still sad...C U TOMORROW!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy ~
Oh, your gardens look just lovely! I love your gate!
Any decision on the dog? I know they can tie you down a bit, but at this stage of my life, the joy one brings is worth every little inconvenience! (Right now it is pouring outside and Eema needs to go out ~ and I have to take her on a leash. One of those "inconveniences"...lol)
Pug hugs :)
Lauren