Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Fall

Not the greatest picture but fall color is everywhere. The weather has still been quite good. 

I made squash Mac and cheese. I had left over squash and a recipe that I made my own and voila a big hit!



 
I had made a meatloaf and had some left over. So I made a small lasagna from it. Again a big hit. Doing things like that saves $$ and gives us a break from eating the same thing over and over. 
We had heating oil delivered and wow!!! Just wow!!! Thankful for the wood stove.
The little girl with the flowers in her hair who danced everywhere, is now 15 and will dance in the Maine State Ballet's Nutcracker this year. We are so proud of her. Her list of accomplishments this year go on and on. She is such a joy. 
Happy Fall!


1 comment:

Rugs and Pugs said...

The leaves are starting to change here in northern Ohio, too 😭
Miss B dancing in the Maine State Ballet’s nutcracker. HOW EXCITING. You must be one excited grandma!