Wednesday, September 23, 2026

More Star

Row boats you can use at any time.


Now the rugs!

Donna my partner in crime is on the right. 

This picture does not do it justice.

This is an old Claire Murray pattern she was hooking with yarn.

Far right Vicki Brown. The other rug is done by a vermont lady from a picture.

Dayle Wheeler my sweet friend is working on the crows. She started it when she got there. I love this pattern. 

My rug on the left and Bonnie brought a rug that has been hanging around unfinished. She made good progress.

This is seaweed there are is ao many colors.
The weather was great, the friend time so special. After I got back I spent a couple of days with another sweet friend at the beach. More pictures on that next time. 

Happy fall!
Beautiful days right now. 
A storm is coming in this weekend. We will be fine, we are to far north, but I fear for my friends at the beach. 
Have a safe rest of your week. 

7 comments:

yaya said...

Your previous post on Star Island had me so jealous! What a beautiful place and how special to be there with good friends! Love the rugs! So much talent! It's officially fall now and our weather has been rainy and wet so far but the rest of this week is looking fall perfect. (praying we have the same for our family reunion here Oct. 9 and 10.) Have a good rest of this first week of fall Cathy!

Saundra said...

Great rug show and work by everyone. Love your fox and turkey.

Mari said...

Oh my word - you are all so talented! I'm glad you're having such a good time.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Some amazing talent and incredible rugs. A hooking friend of mine sent me a photo of the crow rug your friend, Dayle, is working on a month or two ago. She knew it was right up my alley and I'm so tempted to start it but I have 3 Halloween rugs in my stash that I really want to tackle at some point before adding this. Hope everyone in the storm's path stays safe. We were to get some rain on Friday but now that chance appears to be diminishing hour by hour. Seems to be the pattern around here the past several months although we did have a few days of much-needed, gentle, rain the end of last week.

Prims By The Water said...

What a fantastic place for a retreat. Just the name Star Island says it is a gem of an island and from your pics it was. So glad you were able to attend. Those rugs are just stupendous. I always am blown away at how much talent the rug hookers have. Janice

Chatty Crone said...

You are really having a great time! I'm glad.

Jeanie said...

These are really fantastic. You were hanging with some very clever hookers. And what a beautiful spot to join together.