Thursday, September 10, 2026

Transferring


I have been trying to transfer this amazing stitching pattern from Michelle Palmer. I dyed some fabric to dark. So I am doing this and stitching in ecru. But I plan on a tea dye, wish me luck!



It is a very blustery day. The acorns are falling, a hard hat is needed to walk across the yard. Still so lovely and warm, welcome fall.

I bought this bay plant a couple of years ago. I know they grow into trees or hedges but not in the north. It makes me so happy to pluck one or two off for cooking. Both of my other friends plants died on them. So I am very happy it is still going. 

Kora's face when we told her her family was back. I do miss her after she has been here. 
*****
I am off on my great adventure on Sunday. I will take lots of pictures.


3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think she will miss you too!

Mari said...

That stitching project is going to be beautiful!
You made me laugh with your comment on the acorns - I can relate!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoy your getaway and looking forward to seeing the photos as well!