Sunday, August 23, 2026

A Slow Week


The only thing blooming right now in my wall garden is Russian sage and zinnias. 


I had a shirt I  thrifted that needed something. A few buttons and some embroidery made it better. Now I am going to put a bee on the sleeve. 
   Not much happening right now here. A lot of weeding and cutting back. My gardens were neglected this summer. 
  I am looking forward to a mahjong tournament on Tuesday. 
  Have a great week.




4 comments:

Mari said...

I love what you did with that thrifted shirt~

Granny Marigold said...

Zinnias are some of the best flowers for the hot dry summer we've had. Looks like yours did well too.

Kathylorraine said...

Enjoy the tournament-lovely flowers-I am hoping to be able to get out in the garden soon-to pull weeds especially have a good new week
Kathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

What an unusual butterfly....and what a beautiful photo!! I love your stitchy embellishments on the shirt. It looks like bittersweet to me and I adore bittersweet (although mine is less than prolific this year). Best of luck with the tournament! Look at you - just a novice a few months back and now tournament saavy!