Sunday, May 24, 2026

Busy Few Days



Coming back over the mountains at sunset.

Band concert this week for my Grand.

And a dance recital. I got a picture of her on toe.



Some hip hop, she also did tap. My beautiful talented Grand.

And then a throwback to a tea party at the library, I think she was 4 or 5 here. The years tick by so fast.
*****************
It is cold and rainy here. We have the fireplace going. It will be a very relaxing day tomorrow.
Remembering those who gave all.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe one day you will see her on Broadway. Saundra

Prims By The Water said...

What a gorgeous pic of your mountains. I cannot believe I have practically watched sweet B grow up before my eyes through your blog. How talented she is. You must be a really proud gramma. Janice

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

Our dancers have such a passion for it, don’t they? En pointe is so hard - finding the right shoes, the blisters, the bruised toenails. I admire their dedication and hard work. And the throwback picture - adorable!

Mari said...

She is beautiful! I can't imagine how they to the toe thing. Love that throw back pic. Those years go by so fast!

TheCrankyCrow said...

What an incredibly beautiful ballerina Miss B is! She looks like she was born to it. I was obsessed with ballet growing up...but lessons - or anything of that sort - was completely out of the question. Not only the cost but we live on a farm way out in the country and had 1 car. My parents had neither the time, nor the money to take us anywhere. You're right...the years fly by...and how things change.

Deb J. in Utah said...

What fun pictures! So glad you have had a good week! So glad you could attend your granddaughter's performances. That is a cute picture of you and her when she was five. Good memories. See you again soon!

Granny Marigold said...

I like that sunset picture💗. Your grand is lovely now and she was so cute when she was little.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I agree that the years do go by fast, certainly for the grands in our lives, but not for ourselves😏 Our oldest granddaughter will be 15 next month and we also remember her as a young child. Your sweet Bea is lovely and obviously talented in dance.

Dicky Bird said...

That's an awesome picture of her up on toes. Grands make life so much sweeter than ever!

Kay G. said...

Beautiful shot of your granddaughter "on toe" as it is called. How wonderful it must be for you to see her grow into such a fine young lady. I hug myself thinking I have my own granddaughter now!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a beautiful young lady Miss B has become. I remember when you announced you were going to be a grandma!
May God bless the families of those who paid the ultimate price for our freedoms 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Chatty Crone said...

She is very talented - into so many wonderful things. Have a nice Memorial Day!

Farm Girl said...

My goodness, she is all grown up. She is beautiful. How nice to have a fireplace going. It was too warm here on the weekend, but today, we could. It is cloudy and cold. I hope you have a lovely week. Thank you for your comment. Yes, de-cluttering is hard work emotionally.

Chrissy T said...

Beautiful picture of the mountain. Your granddaughter is lovely! What talent.

Debbie said...

i LOVE dance recitals, love, love, love them. we go to one every year, we don't know anyone and still we enjoy it so much. my grand nieces used to dance now they cheer and i enjoy the competitions. she is beautiful and it's nice that she can dance, many different types of dance. lovely sunset...i feel good when i am busy!!

Red Rose Alley said...

A lovely photo of your granddaughter. And to dance is such a talent. My grandgirl also performed a "hip hop" dance. Such a cute picture of you and her when she was 4. We always look back, don't we, and reflect. I know I've mentioned this to you, but I appreciate the bigger font on your posts. It seems so many blogs that I visit have the smallest font. It's hard on the eyes.