On my walk today, I had a spy.
*****************
These past few months I have put on weight. I have kept the 50 lbs I lost off for 5 plus years. But this winter I have put on 8 lbs. So I am now back at it. It is never easy. But I feel better already.





16 comments:
Such sweet photos!
Good for you on the weight loss and keeping it off. I've lost 70# over the last year, but have been fighting it over the last few months and gained 2#. That's not terrible, but I don't want to go back in that direction again...
That MissB is a beauty! She's growing up so fast. I looked at your previous posts and I can see spring/summer has arrived! I just love your porch and that's where I'd spend my time too! I've been working on a weight loss goal also. I have about 25lbs down but hope to lose at least 25 more. The struggle is real! I'm sure you'll get those pesky 8lbs down soon!
Congrats on the weight loss - keep it up you can do it.
The lily of the valley must be heavenly.
And that sparrow splashing in the bird bath-- such a happy little scene.
You’ve done so well keeping the weight off all these years.
Eight pounds is just a bump in the road, you’ll get back to feeling like yourself soon. 🌸
Sometimes it is harder keeping the weight off than losing it. Good for you for getting motivated once again.
Isn't the yard glorious this time of year?
My lily of the valley are everywhere. I like them...but not that much...lol!
Congrats on your weight lost. Wonderful pics and everything is so green which is what I like to see now. Janice
Ahhh....I love lily of the valley. It was one of the flowers for our wedding (although it was almost impossible to find that year as we had an early/hot spring and we didn't get married until June). I had some planted immediately when we moved here but it went rogue....kept come up in the walkway and would lift the bricks up...then it started coming up in the garage. When we remodeled, it was ripped out and I never found a proper, manageable space for it. 8# compared to the 50# you lost and kept off for so long is, like Veronica said, just a bump in the road. I think I gain that each and every winter. I know you will get back on track quickly with all your walking/hiking and activity.
Lily of the Valley is such a sweet smelling bloom and always a wonderful garden addition. Losing weight and keeping it off can be an ongoing effort, so good for you to continue the walking.
Wonderful photos, the sparrow is really looking at you! 😂
May
I think your bird is a brown headed sparrow. Isn't it darling? We have them too. Good for you putting out water for the birds! And also, good for you losing some weight! Now, lose some more for me! LOL!
I wish Lily of the Valley stayed out all year. I adore them!
I have a Robin that comes for a bath and when it leaves there's not much water left!! I have Lily of the Valley coming up everywhere and although it's lovely I'm sorry I planted it in the first place.
oooooh our weight...it is a terrible burden for us!! i love my birdbath and really enjoy watching the birds frolic in it!!!
You go!! You can do it.
Look at that precious bird living its best life in the bird bath. Oh, to be a bird. :)
How are you losing?! I'm stuck!
hugs
Donna
Good morning Lovely photos I set up bird baths too in the perennial garden area. we are still enjoying the orioles at the nectar feeders-thinking a few pairs decided to stay and nest in the area. (nope still can't get a working blog) hugs from the lake
Post a Comment