Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Quebec!

We decided last minute to drive to Quebec Canada and ohhhh I am so glad we did. The weather was great and Quebec is beautiful.

I took so many pictures and I will not bore you with all of them so here are a few highlights. The sweet painting on the trim of this building. 

We visited the Cathedral of Notre-Dame De Quebec


Such a beautiful old church.

This is a mural painted on the side of the building. Documenting the history of Quebec.

This city is like being in europe and so much walking! 
We stayed in lovely hotels in the heart of the old part of the city. 
We honeymooned here 49 years ago this week. Now where did that time go???


On the way home the colors were beautiful but some of the color has passed which is early. On our trip up we were in the fog the whole way. It is a 5 hour drive from here and I do hope we go again at some point. 
Tomorrow I have a blood draw for an upcoming physical. It should be really good after croissants for breakfast every morning and good wine lol.
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Saundra said...

I've never been to Canada, not even as close as Niagara Falls, lol. Photos were wonderful and glad you had a great time.

Lauren said...

Oh, now you make me want to go to Quebec. So beautiful and I love visiting old churches!
Happy anniversary 🥂. May you be blessed with many, many more.