Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Every Little Breeze....

Turn the sound up you will hear the sound of acorns and leaves falling. (Husband's workshop)

Fall has its own sounds and smells.

The one and only wooly caterpillar I have seen this year.
The longer black end is the head end. now I wonder what it means?

So I think it is winter begins harsh an ends mild. Hmmm I wonder?
Old Farmers Almanac says mild winter. which would be fine for our oil bill. 
I am knitting right along on my sweater. I have cheap yarn for my first one just to make sure I really would finish it. 



Even though our days have been record breaking warm for us. I found some time to bake I made scones and some sandwich bread today. 

Husband has been sick and in order to avoid him as much as I can I retreat to my rug room and watch old movies. Could it get any better than this??? Philadelphia Story, I love katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant. On top of that when I get some time to knit quietly I am listening to an audio book,"An Irish Country Yuletide"  Yes I know it is a bit early for Christmas but I am sick of murder mysteries and I didn't want any romance so I settled on this and I am really enjoying it!

Now that the colors are fading I will end with this pretty leaf.
Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments: