Saturday, October 19, 2024

Fall Fall Fall

Burning bushes..


The road I walk everyday is becoming so beautiful. 
 
I didn't buy any pumpkins or mums this year but the neighbors did. 

The sky is so blue and the temps are in the 70s 
I am trying to enjoy every minute because we all know it will not last.
I have most of my gardens cut back and put to bed. 
We have had frost but these zinnias are in a protected area.
I was going to pull them out but I couldn't do it with the bees and butterflies so happy to find flowers. I will have to cut them back later.




And my fairy roses are still going. 
This is a picture of the northern lights we saw in Maine.


I had a dr's appointment last week and discussed my lack of remembering some words sometime. It really freaked me out. 
while it doesn't happen all the time or even every week. But there is a word for it lol. I was also with my friends for 5 days and it happened to them now and then. So not too worried and my dr said to not read to much into it as I am not having any other issues.
****
Have a wonderful week!





No comments: