Sunday, December 17, 2023

Christmas Joy

My Grand's Christmas review. Such a lovely talented group of young ladies.
My beautiful grand♡

And my sleep over friends. We had such a lovely fun time we did not want it to end! We are hugging goodbye and have promised at least one more sleep over this winter but 2 nights next time! Husband did great and was a hit. 


When we come together we always swap gifts. This sweet little snow woman. Donna even wove the little head scarf. And the little mushrooms she made from a dried orange and cinnamon stick. Sooo sweet.



 
And this is a spun cotton bear made by Dayle.
This is just a small sampling of the gifts we exchanged. 
I love this friendship we have and feel very blessed.
*****
Tuesday I have 4 friends coming for lunch. I will be so sad to see Christmas go this year!
Have a wonderful week




15 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Isn't it great spending time with friends. Your granddaughter looks very graceful! Thanks for sharing.

Granny Marigold said...

I'm glad your sleep over went so well and now you have Tuesday to look forward to 💚 GM

Prims By The Water said...

WOW sweet B is growing up before my eyes. She looked awesome in her review. Glad your friends sleepover was a hit and you are adding on a day next time...which we be twice the fun then. Janice

Saundra said...

Who know, maybe one day your granddaughter will be one of the Rockettes. Great time with gal pals, two nights sounds like a winner!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Miss B certainly stands out in the crowd. So very poised and elegant. What a fun-looking and beautiful bunch of friends. Sweet gifts as well. I can't believe that bear is made of spun cotton. Wow! I have played a bit with doing spun cotton and it isn't for the faint of heart. And faint of heart is just one of the adjectives describing me these days. I'm so glad you are relishing the joys and blessings of the season. It's how it's supposed to be. ~Robin~

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

What a wonderful time you're having! A perfect holiday season...good for you!

Rugs and Pugs said...

I bet you hookers had a blast.
Miss B looks so grown up. How did that happen?
You sure are making the best of your retirement. YEAH!!! for you.

DeniseinVA said...

What fun! A lovely post!!!

Jeanie said...

This sounds wonderful. She's so pretty -- and I love their costumes! Hope your gathering was great fun. Merrieset!

Boud said...

What a wonderful time! Very happy for you.

acorn hollow said...

Thank you it has been a wonderful season.

yaya said...

Look how beautiful Miss B is! She's growing up fast. I'm sure the concert was great. I miss going to those since my Grands are not in the musical world! It's fun to have good friends to share the holidays with and it looks like you all had a great time. Have a very Merry Christmas Cathy and a hope for a fabulous 2024!

Debbie said...

a sleepover with friends is the best at this age, we appreciate it more!! i go away one weekend each year with friends to a fiber festival. we have lengthened it now to 4 days and 3 nights, we have so much fun!! you granddaughter is beautiful, i love these shows this time of year!!

The Happy Whisk said...

Love that you girls did a sleepover. Very, very cool.

Debbie said...

i hope your husband is feeling better!!