Sunday, December 29, 2019

That's A Wrap!

Another Christmas is just a wonderful memory.

My husband and son-in-law got drones for Christmas.
I think they both love them. It has a camera on it so it is fun to see things from another prospective. 

It does get pretty high.

Then my daughter and son-in-law hosted the larger family party..

I believe there were 25 of us. Such a fun gathering.

We did the plastic wrap ball game. There was lots of laughs and we will do this again next year. 

I got an amaryllis as a gift and it is just starting to bloom. Much needed in the winter gloom. The sun shone for a few hours this morning I got myself up and out and took a 3 mile walk up one hill and then another. I was beat when I got back but so happy I did get the walk in.
***
We are in for some pretty bad weather for the next two days.
Lots of ice, I would rather have a foot of snow than ice.
I hope your Christmas was a good one and you had time to relax.
I will have more on the new year in my next post ,I do not do New Year's resolutions but will show you what I plan on doing.
Happy New Year!  

7 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Looks like the boys had a great Christmas with their drones! Also so nice to spend time with family during the holidays. Hope you done get the ice you are predicting. UGH Happy New Year! Janice

Saundra said...

WOW!!!!! You go girl ~ a 3 mile walk? Back in the day when I was younger I'd do a 3 mile run. But....over the years it became a 3 or 4 mile walk when I had dogs. But now my steps and mileage ends up being 3 to 4 miles over the course of a whole day.

Saundra said...

I did that wrap thing with my son when he was small, he has done it to his son and never gets old. Am sure those BIG boys will have lots of hours of fun playing with the drones.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
Looks like you had a lovely time with your family!!! So nice when that many people can get along in a small space, isn't it? lol Those drones look like the perfect gift and I'm sure your two men will have many happy hours with them!!
I am hoping to get back to my walking soon as I sadly pulled my Achilles tendon and it was so very painful!! Finally feeling better and looking forward to getting back to my routine in the new year!!
Hope you and yours have a wonderful 2020, filled with good Health and Blessings!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

Rugs and Pugs said...

That is quite a Christmas gathering.
Drones take some of the coolest pictures. I'm sure the "boys" will have lots of fun. The fall we came east and met you, dso brought his drone but the weather was too bad to try to fly it.
A 3 mile walk. WOWZA!!!
I don't think I will make any resolutions, but will make some goals :)
Health and happiness to you and hubby in 2020.

yaya said...

A 3 mile hike is fabulous! I'm hoping to get back into the walking groove this year. You'll be my inspiration! Your Christmas looked very fun. We do the syran wrap game too but I make the players wear oven mitts to unwrap the ball..it sure makes it a bit harder! Ha! Happy New Year to Cathy...good health and happiness to your family in 2020!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Happy New year to you. Love your pictures.