Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's All About Free.

This is all about free today. First I dried my laundry for free. Then a young woman who I work with is pregnant and gave (free) my daughter things that she can not wear any more and some nice magazines to go with it.
I went to a favorite thrift store and they always have a free box on the porch on the way in. I found some great books free.

and all of these classics were in the box. I will give them to the store where I work there is always someone looking for the classics.




I went to the dump and there was two bags of kitty litter not opened which I snagged for my sadie.



Then I got thinking just how much free have I found or gotten in a life time? So I am on a new quest to save as much money as possible in the next year. I have two websites I look at often
Take a look and I will keep you up to date now and then on my progress. I will also fess up to splurges.

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Free is a beautiful thing! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great day!

Thrifty Chic said...

Free kitty litter now I am super jealous! Thanks for the clothes I can't wait to see them.