Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Weekend With B

It was B's Daddy's birthday so we went to take care of her and the new puppy for the weekend while they went away for overnight.
First up Apple picking.

She loved it and then we baked turnovers after. It was a beautiful day and she is growing much to fast!

Sunday up and out bright and early to go to Fryburg fair.
We met up with my son in laws family and her cousins who are a bit older but were very nice to go on some rides with her.

She had lots of fun and saw lots of animals and left tired. A very fun weekend! any time with her is so wonderful!

On the way out we met the one man band on a bike very fun!

Since I have been back home I have been busy getting fall decorations up.
I am getting a very special visitor on Wed!!
Lauren from rugs and pugs is coming! We have been blog friends since I started blogging and it feels like I know her personally but it will be so good to meet her in person and hug her! 
More to come.

10 comments:

Saundra said...

Am looking forward to reading the posts from both of you of your meeting. Lauren told me she was going to see you and she is looking forward to the visit as well. We keep hoping to meet paths as she wants to visit Cape May Rug camp one day in the near future.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Making memories. Wonderful!
So looking forward to our visit. See you soon 😊

Farm Girl said...

I am so excited that you get to meet Lauren. I know she will enjoy meeting with you.
I love your shoe on the door. I just love witches shoes. Isn't it crazy how fast grands grow up? I thought my kids grew up fast, but its nothing as fast and my grand children.
That looks like a very nice fall. I bought apples yesterday for apple turnovers. I just love apple season. Have a lovely week.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
Looks like you had a wonderful time with Miss B!!! The apple turnovers sound so yummy, too!!
Making memories with our grands is so special!!
I am so excited for you to meet Lauren!! I got the chance to meet her when she came through AZ and she is such a sweetie!! I know you will both have a very special time!!!
Have a wonderful week and visit!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Prims By The Water said...

So that's where Lauren is going. She is so sweet! How fun to do all those things with Miss B. Apple pie ala mode is on order tonight. Janice

yaya said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend with Miss B! She's so cute and I'm betting she just loves when she can spend time with her Grandparents...especially when you do so many fun things! Enjoy your visit with your blog buddy..I believe she's from my neck of the woods! I'll look forward to your post about it! Enjoy this beautiful fall season!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful that you can take Miss B for overnights, hoping we can do that with Nick when he gets over his fears.
I saw the fair was this week, probably why we cannot get into camps until monday. Can't wait to hear about your visit, will be fun meeting up with her.

Debbie

Judy said...

Oh! So much fun with Miss B.
Enjoy your visitor.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Fall fairs are so much fun. Sorry we missed the Fryburgh one this year, but we are out of state now for a family wedding. Looks like Miss B had a great time.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Looks like a gorgeous and fun weekend with Miss B !
Lauren is the best - hope you had a wonderful day with 'Rugs and Pugs'
Rose