Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Blessings

My Three Loves
My best friend on the far right, my daughter in the middle and my sweet B! 
My friend and her husband have been our friends for many years. Since my daughter was young. Lots of vacations together many laughs and wonderful Christmas Eves. And the fact that it carries on to my Grand is just one more blessing.

I was invited to the beach by my best friend for a late
birthday celebration, just she and I (She has a beautiful beach house in Maine). But they surprised me by having a girls weekend with my daughter and Sweet B.

My heart swelled to bursting. I am so blessed and it is so hard to put into words. It is not the presents or the cake (I had both) It is the time with them. Just us laughing and swimming, playing games, sitting on the beach and eating great food.


And watching the sunset from the top deck with Sweet B.
My daughter and friend got up for sunrise I slept through it. 
We had yummy cocktails and toasted to make this a yearly event. 
Blessings I have many.
****
Have a wonderful week filled with blessings.
 







10 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like an absolutely perfect day!

Prims By The Water said...

What a nice surprise. I know you had a grand time with the girls! Janice

Julia said...

Happy Belated Birthday. It doesn't get any better than that. What a sweet time you must all have at the beach.

Stay safe and well.
Hugs,
Julia

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a wonderful birthday surprise for you! Yes, you are truly blessed with family and friends. :-)

TheCrankyCrow said...

What a perfectly perfect birthday!! I can think of few others that would be better. So thoughtful (and fun) that she invited your daughter and B. Love the photos...that beach looks incredible. For some reason, this has me spinning a novel in my head....hmmmm.... LOL. ~Robin~

Hill Top Post said...

What a wonderful birthday! Friends are such blessings! And daughters and granddaughters too! I am sure all of you were happy to toast to being there again next year. Happy belated birthday!

yaya said...

What a great gift! How sweet to be able to spend that time with your all your favorite things and people. Miss B is sure growing up! The area looks amazing! I'm glad you had a fabulous time and yes, friends are the best blessings. Happy Birthday Blog friend! Enjoy your weekend!

Dicky Bird said...

Oh that sounds wonderful! Happy Birthday!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Lovely gift. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Nothing like great friends. Have a wonderful Sunday. Janet

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

While it was nice to receive physical gifts, there is nothing quite like the gift of time spent with family and good friends, and seems you had the best of both.