Sunday, August 11, 2019

Fairies!!!!

Sweet B went to fairy night again this year. I made her head piece from things she picked in the yard.


And then you go around and meet all the fairies. This was a flower fairy and each fairy gives you a gift so you can make your own fairy house at home.

And there are a lot of fairies! they did a group shot of all the working fairies a very sweet groupl

Then Sat bright and early I headed for Maine and my sweet friends place at the beach. The weather couldn't have been better.

Or the skies prettier....

Or the food yummier! yes that is steamers in the back yummm!

She also gave me the sweetest birthday gifts these are little canning jars with the flower frog on the top!


And lovely earrings does she know me or what???

We also went thrifting and I found this pair of pottery hand crafted candle holders.

I just love them! 6.00 what a buy. Well the weekend is coming to an end and on to another week. 

I love august because the days can be very hot but it always cools down at night for good sleeping. 
Have a wonderful week.

14 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Sweet B is so lovely as a fairy. Great job gramma on her headpiece! Lobster for dinner. YUM!!! Janice

Julia said...

Miss B. looks cute in her fairy costume and that lobster makes me drool. The earrings are so you. t looks like a great weekend. I'm enjoying August also. I'm sleeping so well with those cool night too but I can't bear to think that all too soon we'll wake up to frost.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Julia

wisps of words said...

What a lovely gathering of faeries!!!!!!!!!! Delightful!!!!

And what a wonderful place to visit. Maine, and sandy beaches. Or maybe I am thinking of the rocky beaches of New Hampshire. And Maine actually has sandy ones, like Cape Cod.

Wonderful place to visit with your friend.

✨🍑✨

Rugs and Pugs said...

Miss B is the sweetest fairy of them all :)

moosecraft said...

Fairy night looks like so much fun!
And now I want lobster for breakfast! :-)

Dianna said...

Aww, the fairy party is such a sweet idea. And happy birthday! It must have been a wonderful celebration. :)

Mugwump Woolies said...

What a lovely post! Miss B is so very precious in her fairy finery! What a fun memory all these little ladies will have!
Robyn

woolwoman said...

wouldn't fairy night be so fun for all those little girls. I would have loved that! Glad I finally found and linked your blog. Looks like a fun place to visit.
Mel

yaya said...

Oh my gosh how cute are those Fairies?! What fun for them. Your birthday sounds perfect and the gifts are great too. Maine is on my bucketlist for next year...can't wait! I love Fall and August seems to carry the promise of cooler days and bonfire nights...I'm ready! Have a good week! Happy Birthday!

Three Sheep Studio said...

What a magical time for Miss B !
Love the idea of a fairy gathering ♥️
Rose

Saundra said...

You certainly scored big for your birthday, and your friend knows you very well Miss Acorn Hollow. Miss B must have had a great time with her faerie friends.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
What a wonderful group of lovely Fairies, especially Miss B!!!! They are all so adorable and it looks like a little girl's dreamland!! Those lobsters look DELISH and can almost taste them!! Lovely candle holder's too, and sweet Birthday gifts from your friend!! Wish our days were cooling off in the evening, but we are just the opposite here in AZ, with cooler mornings and then hot evenings!! Oh well! Just thankful for our AC!!!
Take care and enjoy your week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

You must take her to Macworth Island near Portland Maine
so she can see the fairy woods!
Love her costume! Beautiful fairy!
Sheepunderfeet

coke said...

Where do the girls get the wings?? We are talking about having a fairy garden party for our Scouts.... Thanks