Sunday, August 4, 2019

A Wonderful Birthday!


Husband wanted to take me to brunch but I decided a walk and breakfast at home would be best..



Then in the afternoon we went for a paddle on the sweetest little pond and saw the baby loon following it's mother. 

I had birthday calls and emails, with lots happening on facebook it makes me very thankful for family and friends. Wed night is fairy night at a local garden center. Sweet B is going to be a fairy again. So we will have my birthday dinner before we fly off for fairy night...

I dug out another pattern to work on that needs to be done before Halloween. I am enjoying it very much and it is a good change from the stair risers.

August has come in with wonderful weather. Warm days, cool breezy nights my kind of weather.
Have a wonderful week everyone!

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happy, happy birthday, my friend.
It was 109* today in Las Vegas. Like sitting in an oven...lol. My son will take it over Ohio winters, but dang that is hot.
xoxo
Lauren

Julia said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy. I'm glad that you had a great day. I spend the whole day visiting with family and going out to eat so I didn't get to my computer. Today is a Civic Holiday.
Hugs, Julia

wisps of words said...

A very Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!

Don't know who your little Faerie is, but have a lovely time. -smile-

Gentle hugs...

Pat said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Looks like you had fun and what a lovely sight to see that baby loon. Janice

yaya said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was a good one and spending it with family doing what you love is the best kind of day. We've had some nice weather also and I hope it continues this month. The summer has been flying by!

moosecraft said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy! :-) Love that new rug you are hooking! I'm ready for autumn too...I just wish spring came after autumn instead of winter....lol!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Happy Birthday to you, Cathy ! Looks like you had a very special day !
Love the sound of Loons in the evening !
Rose

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, celebrating it just the way you wanted to!!! That makes it even more special!!! Always love to see your beautiful pictures and wish I could blink myself there, especially when our temps are in the triple digits!!! Your new rug looks like a fun one to hook, too!!!
Take care and enjoy your week!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo