Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter

My brother in law does custom embroidery and gifted this tablecloth  to me last Easter, so started a great tradition.

Easter eve my daughter, son in law and sweet B come for overnight my favorite thing! This is a gift from sweet B to me, how did she know I love tea, and of course we are playing cards and enjoying each other.

The bunny found the house and was very generous. 

Let Easter begin! Our final total was 28 here for dinner and games
which we did a lot of fun games.

This is one half of the dinner guest. The ham was large and yummy with lots of sides so everyone went away full and happy.
I hope your Easter was a good one. I was tired but happy.
We get to do it again next year. 
The rest of the year's celebrations are up to the rest of the family.
****
We are expecting a bit of snow boo hoo
and I am off to a rug hooking weekend this weekend can't wait!
Have a great week.


5 comments:

Julia said...

Cathy, your Easter Family celebration sounds wonderful. Your home looks so inviting, I love those heavy beams in the ceiling and the mantel around the fireplace. It sure looks like the Easter bunny was generous. Love, the personalized tablecloth, and the Cathy tea mug. 28 is a lot of people around but the more the merrier.

This was a very low key Easter this year for us. Everyone was busy or away, including me. I wasn't away but I was busy with new calves. We are still trying to sell the cattle but farmers are low on hay this year because of the poor harvest last year in our province because of all the rain. We were lucky and had an abundance of hay.

Happy Easter,
Hugs, Julia

Judy said...

You are a lucky and loved woman!!!

yaya said...

You had a houseful but isn't that the best?! Looks like a fun gathering and thankfully that sweet Easter bunny found your sweet Miss B! Enjoy your hooking weekend and I hope the snow is soon gone...we're having similar weather. I'm ready for some steady warmth!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What wonderful memories!
We got a few flakes today. Cold and very windy. Enough already!!!
Enjoy your hooking weekend.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I adore the personalized tablecloth and tea mug. Such thoughtful gifts! Sounds like a lovely Easter. Hope you enjoy this day.