Sunday, April 29, 2018

Spring Cleaning

I spent Sat taking the winter dirt off the porch! Oh how I love my porch! The weatherman has promised a couple of summer days this coming week. And Old Farmer's Almanac has predicted a hot July and August. So hopefully we will have long lazy days to come on the porch.

Today was rainy so I spent a few hours cleaning the family room..

And dusting off the pottery I collect. it has a blueish green glaze inside.
They live in a cupboard that was my husband's fathers that we rescued. 
***
So I am trying to clean a bit every day so that when the good weather does come I can hang out on the porch or in a kayak.
***
Have a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your porch is lovely and welcoming. I would love to read and enjoy coffee there! How nice to have the cupboard to keep your pretty pottery in. I hope your weather forecast is correct and you enjoy some warmer weather.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your porch is so inviting!!!
We are supposed to have a couple nice days here in Ohio, too. Yard work, here I come.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Julia said...

Your porch looks so inviting. What a great place to relax on hot lazy days.
I haven't started my spring cleaning. Still dealing with the flood.
Hugs, Julia

moosecraft said...

Yay! Summer is on it's way!!!! Looking forward to it! :-) I enjoy Spring cleaning....the house always feels like a breath of fresh air afterwards! :-) I wanted to finish my quilt this weekend...so, Spring cleaning here starts next weekend! Priorities!!! lol! :-)

Prims By The Water said...

How nice to have a screened in porch. I have always wanted those. Yours is very welcoming! Janice

Judy said...

Your porch looks like another room! Is it all screened in?

Raymond Homestead said...

Your porch looks so inviting! I'm ready for porch sitting days.