Sunday, March 18, 2018

$$$$$

Last weekend I purchased this book from a thrift for .25 and read it when I had time. I found a chapter on missing money. He said 1 in 3 people have money sitting in their state's treasury. 
So I went to the web site yup there was my name. So I got a claim number and someone from our state emailed me. Long story short yes I had some to the tune of 500 plus dollars!!! 
Go to www.missingmoney.com put in your name and if you have had other married names or lived in other states give them a try. Let me know how it goes!
The other thing I learned is keep a jar in the frig and when you get to the last of jams, jellies, mustard etc swish a little vinegar and pour it into one main jar use it as marinades or dressings.
I am going to give it a try.
I am having a horrible time with my computer so in the shop it goes tomorrow I hope he can make sense of it. He is a local guy and is very reasonable..
I will post again soon when I get my computer back.
Have a great week. 

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Yeah for you! I've checked before and $.00 for me 😩

yaya said...

Glad you're getting some cash! Good find. We have some too..not sure how much yet. Hope the rest of your week is good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the $500! Thx for sharing the link. Sorry about your computer problems. Hope you get yours back quickly.

WoolenSails said...

Don't I wish, lol. I actually hide money, when Bill gives me cash to hold, we end up using the card, so it sits and I take a bit out and he never notices, lol. I save it for a rainy day or camping, mad money. I am a cheapskate on some things, like I empty the vacuum bag so I can use it a few more times.

Debbie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Whoo Hoo - on my way!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
How very interesting!! Who knew?? Thanks so much for the info!!
Hope spring is showing some signs in your area, too!!
Have a great week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie