Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bad Moon Rising

The Bad Moon Rising.... We had the full moon on the eve
of the northeaster that hit the coast. We didn't get much out of it which was fine by me but oh the poor coast got hammered. 
But I hear we are in for another one on Wed and Thur. Which I hope they are wrong about. I am ready for spring.

We headed south for a birthday party. We started out early to be able to make a couple of stops. this is a handmade wooden spoon with a little age on it. I am going to sand it and oil it again and use it. I love wooden utensils. 

I have been working on my stair risers a bit not much time during the week and then we are busy on the weekends.
****
Have a wonderful week and I hope spring has sprung in your area.

7 comments:

Saundra said...

Yup, I got hit during that bad full moon with two downed trees. They are precariously sitting and awaiting the insurance adjuster to get here so they can be taken care of. However, if we get hit with high winds again they just might cause more damage.

WoolenSails said...

The water was high here and flooded a few areas, but the wind was the worst.
Luckily we didn't lose power for more than a few minutes, but all the other areas did, so we lucked out this time.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Spring has not sprung in Ohio. It was sunny but COLD today. I, too, am ready for spring!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

Here's hoping you do not get slammed with that Noreaster. We are suppose to get more snow each of the next 3 days. I am so over Winter and I do beleive everyone is so ready for Spring. Cannot wait to see your finished stair risers. Looks good so far. Janice

yaya said...

I thought I commented on this post but I don't see it so I will just say I hope all those crazy storms have not hit your area. Can't believe how bad the coast has been hit. Stay warm and safe and have a good week!

Judy said...

Still getting snow here.
It get up to 55+ degrees and all the snow melts, then we get a storm--the same one that turned into the Coastal storm, and 7-8 inches of new snow piles up here.
It's March and March can be a cruel month!

Julia said...

I don't know how this post got missed but here I am. lol
It snowed heavy yesterday and it was very windy with snow drifts. We're getting more snow on and off today with mild temperature.
I haven't pulled any hoops today because of attending another funeral.

I'm ready for spring.
Hugs, Julia