Sunday, August 6, 2017

A Birthday Weekend

The summer flowers and butterflies are in full color...



This is sweet B. She was making things from rings of 
terry cloth. She looks like a little flower child.
She made me a snow globe for my birthday. It sits right on the window sill over my sink so I can see it every day.

I picked up this little hooked rug at a yard sale some time ago 
It sits on my coffee table on my porch and holds my 
candle.

I picked this lamp shade at a thrift this past week.
I have them on most of the lamps on my porch. they are home made and real pressed flowers. I love how they have a soft glow pretty perfect for the porch.
****
Have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Julia said...

I think that Miss B. only needs wings. She looks so angelic or maybe like a fairy.
I love your press flower lamp. How nice to have a collection.

Hugs, Julia

Rugs and Pugs said...

I hope your birthday was the best one ever!!!
Miss B does look like a little hippie...lol!
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday and Miss B's present is priceless.
You always find the nicest things at thrifts. I love consignments here, they have nice items and cheap prices, but I need to have my own yard sale first, lol.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like a very nice birthday to me. Your rug is great and I love your lamp shades. Miss B. Is a talented little girl.
I hope you have a lovely week.

yaya said...

Happy Birthday! Miss B is so darn cute and how sweet to make you a lovely gift that I know you'll treasure forever! Hope it was a wonderful weekend!

Nellie said...

I have missed keeping up with you! Just not giving time to check Blogger. Miss B! What a cutie! Happy birthday wishes to you!

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Birthday! Such a sweet snowglobe! Love your rug. Janice