Sunday, November 30, 2014

One Tired Elf

My ride home from work on Wed before Thanksgiving was
a bit slippery, the only good thing was I seemed to be the only person on the road so slow and easy I made it just fine.
We did not lose our power like a lot of people in this state. 
So we felt very blessed.

I put up my little vintage paper houses.

I have a lot of little extras in this village that makes it
so fun to look at.

Saturday we went shopping ran home and then out to be elves for 
two shows for the polar express. Being with kids when they think they are in the North Pole is an amazing experience. It is heart warming and so funny what they come out with.

And this is one tired elf :)

I had a long piece of linen so I drew up some mittens as you
can see this pattern is a work in progress. I am hooking with a 
9 cut so it should go pretty fast.
***
I hope you holiday was a great one!

9 comments:

Kim said...

You 2 look so cute! I bet it was fun watching all the little ones. Those are some sexy green velvet pants too ;)

WoolenSails said...

Love your vintage village pieces. I did a search today and found out that they store I loved, has reopened with a new owner. They don't have as many new prims but a lot of vendors, so lots of antiques and hand crafted prims, I was in heaven, lol. Love the photo of you both.

Debbie

yaya said...

You two are adorable elves! What a fun way to spend a day..at the North Pole! Glad you didn't get to much grief from the weather and had a nice Thanksgiving weekend! Pretty decorating too!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Of course I just love your putz house display! So cozy looking in that cupboard!
Have a great week!
Erica :)

P.J. said...

How festive and cute! You two make very cute elves! Sounds like a great time!

Balisha said...

Even elves need to rest. Loved the picture of you two. It must have been fun.
We used to have those paper houses under our tree. it was always my favorite thing about the Christmas tree.
Balisha

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, ,love the sweet vintage village, looks great. You two do look pooped out, busy busy. Blessings Francine.

Nellie said...

No bad weather here this Thanksgiving. Thankful for your safe arrival home! Being an elf can be very tiring, it's easy to see.:-)

Rugs and Pugs said...

You two are just THE CUTEST elves ever.
Love your vintage house display.
Hugs :)
Lauren