We have a game camera set up near a shed. It is on the edge of the woods. No electricity goes out to the shed and there are no outside lights on that side of the house. So what the heck is this? This was after 11 p.m. We were both in bed. It does make me feel unsettled. It has a heavy tree canopy, so I'm not sure a drone could get in there.
*****************
My name is cathy. I have met a lot of new people lately through mahjong. If someone gets my name wrong they always call me Carol. And as I think back it has happened most of my life being called Carol. Was I a Carol in another life?
So that's the strange things from here.




13 comments:
Haha goodnight Carol!
Is it possible that even with a heavy canopy overhead that it was a bright moon and there was a smidgen of an opening letting in that light?
Wow that is strange to be called Carol that sounds nothing like Cathy. that is strange about the light back there
Did not know you had an alias. Ha Ha Did you have a close encounter with an alien beam? Pretty scary for sure. Janice
Unsettling, indeed...especially given how narrowly focused it seems to be. Hmmm. And the Cathy/Carol...I've got nothing. Having seen photos of you, I'm seeing "Cathy" and not a Carol. But it's odd how sometimes I lock on a name for someone that is NOT their name and no matter how many times I see that person I can't help but call them the wrong name. Sweet shrooms!
Aliens.😉 And, yes, you have Wee Folk.
I love your fairy house fungi. My neighbor of 30 years still calls me Jenny. Maybe it's their Italian accent. I'm just to it now!
Hello! That is a bright light when there is no source or reason for it. Strange!
Wow the mushrooms don’t even look real-amazing! Wee folk indeed! And the light - hmmm, such a downward beam - any chance it’s a reflection on the camera lens?
Hello Cathy. That is very strange, and I don't know if you've already considered mentioning it to your local police. I hope it was something completely harmless or maybe even aliens! and not someone trying to come onto your property. I hope you stay safe and that you soon find out what really happened.
I would feel very unsettled too if that had happened in my back yard. Weird. I hope you solve the mystery and please, share it with us when you do.
Im a Kathy with a K so maybe that's why I've never been called carol. I've been called a few other names but we won't go into that here! I thought that was a post in the ground until i realized it was a light beam. Yikes! Sometimes I don't want to know what goes bump in the night!
It appears you have several mysteries and some may not be solves, but at least you can correct those folks who call you by the wrong name.
Post a Comment