Monday, June 19, 2017

Punch Needle


So shock of all shocks I am needle punching.
I went to a local shop with a friend and treated myself.


It will be cute when it is finished.

I was flipping through country living and saw this I love it!
A vintage rug.


My sweet B graduated from kindergarten  where oh where have the years gone....

It was a weekend filled with dance recitals. I always get a little weepy as mom was a dancer too. Great memories.

This is the look of do" I have to stand here one more minute for pictures!" 
It has been so muggy but the thunderstorms have come in to clear it out I hope. 
****
I hope you are all well and enjoying the start to your summer.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Aww, the pictures of Miss B. are so cute. She's growing so fast like my James.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished punch hooked rug bird.
It looks like a great hobby. Love the canning jar idea to hold the yarn.
Smiles & hugs,
Julia

Rugs and Pugs said...

How ironic1 I just finished planning a few punch needle projects! Happy punching. Brenda Gervais has some wonderful patterns!
Great vintage rug.
Miss B is getting cuter by the day. LOVE that look.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Judy said...

Aren't we luck to still have dance recitals to go to.
They and the ones who dance, make this world seem a little saner and safer.

moosecraft said...

Congrats to Miss B and enjoy your punch needle project! Hot and humid here in NJ too... but, at least the rain finally took a break! lol! :-)

Prims By The Water said...

She is so sweet. My daughter loved to dance as a child. Good luck with your needle punch project. So glad it is no longer muggy here. We have the windows open enjoying the first evening of Summer. Janice

yaya said...

I saw that rug in Country Living too and thought of you! Miss B is so darn cute and I can't believe she's going to be in first grade. Wow! Have a wonderful week and hope your first day of Summer was great!