Sunday, October 4, 2026

Tourists


Thursday husband and I took a little trip north for lunch 

The colors are really starting to show and the weather could not be better.


After lunch we took a walk around town. I thought this was cute. By the time we left Lincoln NH there was a waiting line for the restaurants and traffic was backing up. Time for us to leave!
The tourist came in droves! There was a waiting line to get to the trails! I have never seen that! A 10 mile back up on our Kancamanagus scenic highway that has sweeping views of the White Mts .All for the chase of the most beautiful view of the changing leaves.


We stayed home. 
And walked in the leaves and walked the dirt road that runs behind our house. Fall has a smell and a sound along with the amazing colors. 
Husband and I celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. Lots and lots of years together. 


I picked some of my herbs before our first frost and made herbal salts. 
  Monday evening I have my women's group coming over. Everyone brings something to share, I think I will make a chicken veg soup to share. Looking forward to seeing these sweet ladies. 
  ***************
Have a wonderful week.

No comments: