Monday, November 29, 2010

By Dickens I Won

One of my favorite Christmas stories is A Christmas Carol by Dickens. These are Byers choice figures in the Christmas carol. I collected these over several years. I recieved most as gifts.
This is Scrooge with Jacob Marley the first ghost that visits. That little sign stays up all year.
 This is the ghost of Christmas past.
 She takes Scrooge to see how life was. These are the fezzywigs who employed Scrooge when he was young.
 These are the ghost of Christmas present and Christmas future scary...
 And here are the poor Cratchits. I have this set up in my bookcase. I try to watch that movie after church on Christmas eve. I usually fall asleep.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dickens people.
I got some great news last night I WON! I WON! a 45.00 gift certificate to CSN from pandora's box oh I can't wait to spend it. 
I am still in cleaning mode be glad when that is over ha. Have a great night.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on your win. Your figurines are wonderful. I love the Cratchets :)

Larkrise garden girl said...

Those Dickens people are cute. I am still putting decorations up. I put on holiday music and I decorated all day. I love Christmas, Cheri

Julia said...

Congratulations on your winning. It's always fun to win something. I love you Dickens people display. I watch that story every Christmas too. JB

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Yeah! That's great news for you! Hope you have fun spending your money and can find something for 50% off to double your gift certificate! Have a great day!

Mary

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy ~
Very clever blog post title :)
Love your Byers' Dickens figures!
Congrats on your win!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren