Sunday, October 15, 2017

What A Difference A Week Makes...

The weather has been weird. Very warm and the foliage  
hasn't been as pretty as normally. Husband and I took a little 
drive north still very pretty.

Even if the color was past, the mountains are always beautiful.
We went to Littleton NH they have a wonderful Main Street. Such a sweet wonderful town in the north country.

The color is still pretty good near us, and so warm and wonderful.

While watching the football game we had the windows open and the curtains were blowing in the breeze so wonderful  for this time of year.



During football on tv, I hooked a bit It is starting to come along. 
We have also been watching the first season of Call of the midwife
We have been watching this series for some time but we had never watched the first year so we are enjoying it.

On my walk today I found this yikes!,but so pretty when you think about it. Pretty high up in that tree, so does that mean lots of snow?
I have the new farmer's almanac and that is what they predict so I guess we will have to wait and see.
***
I have a new phone and I am having a hard time with the camera. I can not transfer the pictures to the computer. I will have to find someone to help me. Any ideas? Samsun Galexy J7.
***
Another great week of weather ahead I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts, I know what is coming!
Have a wonderful week.
Husband is feeling better and we are getting back into our routine.
If I have any advice you should know is never take the first Dr's advice, if there is a little something in your gut saying this is not right. Ask for a second opinion you are the boss of your care.

7 comments:

moosecraft said...

New England is so beautiful... especially this time of year! Winters keep me from moving there though...lol! I agree... ALWAYS follow your gut when it comes to your healthcare... most Dr.'s seem to be focused on so many things other than YOUR personal care. At a time when healthcare costs so much... our care is less... I hope everything works out for you! Hugs!

yaya said...

Our color hasn't been great this year either. Too dry and warm in the beginning of Fall I'm thinking. Your area is still beautiful! Today the temps only reached in the 50's...much different than the last few weeks! I feel like Fall is really here now! You are so right about Dr. advice. I always tell folks to remember that the Dr. works for you and you can fire them at anytime and get a new one! Always follow your gut instincts! Glad hubby is feeling better!

WoolenSails said...

I would love to go on the Kank and see the foliage from up there, but not this year. We are just starting to turn here, and in Ct. it turns in the corners, then comes down the sides, then the middle and beaches are last, so hopefully we can get some good weekends for some viewing. Glad your husband is doing better, I never trust my doctors, I know me better than them;)

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

One of these years I hope to make it your way to see the fall foliage.
So happy hubby is on the mend. So scary.
Rug is lookin' good!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Judy said...

Your last seven words are the most important to living a long life, in my opinion.

Prims By The Water said...

Summer like weather still here in Michigan. Makes me think that we will have a bad winter. Pretty pics. Janice

Christine said...

So much great colour here and there!
When we visited New England 2 weeks ago, we drove to Littleton to visit the bicycle shop there for my hubby. The town is so pretty with the covered bridge and old mill and of course Chutters candy counter!!! What a wonderful store!