Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rugs and Other Amazing things....

This poor bunny rug has been sitting waiting for me to finish it.
Well finished either really early or really late. I am going with early.

This rug is steamed and ready for the final finish.


We are truly in fall weather cool and breezy, so we headed north
To check if the leaves had turned yet. Of course we hit Chutters with the longest candy counter in world! Yes we both filled a little bag.

This little iron fence goes around the library in Littleton NH.
I love the scrolls.

And yes winter made an appearance on our tallest peak.
The weather guy looks extremely happy. They can keep it for a few months.

I do not like to get into politics but this guy made me laugh.
He is a local farmer who does not care one bit about politically correct and will say anything that comes to his mind. So he took two mannequins made one Donald and one Hillary.

You then go in the out house and vote your choice.
Kind of how I feel this year. But come on this is funny!

Ok on to something entirely different.
I took my daughter out for her birthday. We both had a massage, my very first massage! Oh how wonderful! We took advantage of the
facility so we completely enjoyed ourselves and vowed to do it at least a couple times a year!


My sweet daughter stayed over night so the next morning I made breakfast for us, eggs over easy with popovers! so yummy.
***
So happy fall everyone I am enjoying crisp air and all things pumpkin.

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your rugs are wonderful. Love your red bird rug with your initials carved in the tree.
I am SO TIRED of political correctness and that is funny.
Looks like an amazing place to be pampered.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Saundra said...

Great rugs, as usual. OMG, the voting booth was hysterical!!!! I love massages and should pamper myself more as it has been years since I've had one. Used to go at least once a month. Nice way to spend quality and energizing time with your daughter.

Jacqueline said...

Great post.

Farm Girl said...

I love your rugs!! They look wonderful. I am in agreement the farmer. I too am so tired of political correctness.
Your popovers look fantastic. I hope you have a wonderful week and fall really shows all of its colors for you.

WoolenSails said...

Your rugs came out beautifully.
I think it is hilarious, love his sense of humor, this whole race is crazy and I stay out of it;)
We drove by Littleton when we were up there, years ago, need to stay and visit next time.
I love pop overs, but lately mine are not raising properly, maybe i need to reread my directions and see if I actually follow them, it might raise better, lol.

Debbie

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, I do love that bunny rug, so very sweet. Yum, the pop overs look so tasty and good to ha ha over politics. Blessings Francine.