Sunday, August 17, 2014

Selling A Cutter...

I hit a thrift this week and found some goodies.
Can you tell I am always thinking of the kids at Easter and
every other holiday?

Family cookout on husband's side. Lots of fun our son in law in the green, husband's brother next to him,
and  husband in the straw hat. They were playing corn hole and by the looks of it son in law was winning.


There was lots of great food and 
Chocolate cake! Sweet Miss B!


And cousins (only one missing) my sweet daughter in the white.

***
now on to the cutter

I am selling this cutter that I have never used. I think it is 
also used for the strips for braiding. I did buy it used.
You can see it here! On ebay.
****
A full week ahead and a big thrift sale on Friday. 
Have a great week everyone.

11 comments:

Judy said...

I don't know what corn hole is all about, but it looked like they were having fun!

WoolenSails said...

Looks like you got a lot of goodies. I sold my extra cutter to a rug store, then I spent the money on new wool, lol.

Debbie

annie said...

sounds like a great time!
sweet smiley faces! esp. Miss B!

svelteSTUFF said...

Wish I had known you had an extra 'cutter' - about a year ago I searched high & low for a used one!! Ended up spending big bucks on e-bay for one ;-) GOOD LUCK on your sale!!

Julia said...

Never heard of Corn hole game but it must be fun. Love the sweet Miss B with the chocolate smile.
Hugs,
JB

Nellie said...

I'm always on the lookout for goodies for the young ones, too.

Looks like Miss B was enjoying that chocolate cake. Cornhole is lots of fun! It's good for all ages.

Primitive Stars said...

Oh yummy chocolate cake, happy Miss.B... Great goodies you always find.Blessings Francine.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Looks like fun! That little girl with the chocolate cake tells it all! CUTE CUTE CUTE! Hugs!

yaya said...

Summer's flying so enjoy those outings! You always find the coolest stuff! Good luck on the thrift shopping....have a good week too!

Balisha said...

Looks like a fun get together. That Miss B is so cute.
Balisha

Sally said...

Hi - I'm here from Judy's spot. And, was curious about Miss B and having to wear glasses. My great granddaughter who isn't quite three will be getting glasses tomorrow for astigmatism in both eyes. Do you mind telling me about Miss B and why she needs glasses. I've just never heard about it at such young ages. Thanks so much!