Sunday, December 17, 2017

Everything's Fuzzy!!!!

Cleaning the snow off my car, the lenses kept getting snow on them. I put them in my pocket....


My backup glasses are so scratched it doesn't help.
Ok I am not leaving the house in these but if I want to watch tv and hook I had to do it. I will order new ones after Christmas. (I did try to order a pair at wal-mart to hold me over until I get a good pair. The girl had such an attitude problem, so I left!)
Still working on this piece. I have my Christmas cards sent....




And the baking done. We drop off goodies to the local 
highway crew they work long hard hours and we appreciate it.
So time to just enjoy...

On Wed my sweet friend Cathy and I went out for a couple of 
apps and drinks. this place is on the lake and just amazing!


It is beautiful inside and out..

Not a bad place to hang out...


Or to look at the lake.
We enjoyed ourselves so much!
*****
My daughter is really great at teaching sweet B 
to write thank you notes and her own cards to family and friends.
This goes with the gifts that she baked her teacher. She loves her teaching, so sweet.
***
Christmas is around the corner, I would like to wish you
a season of Peace and Joy.







7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a sweet note from Miss B to her teacher.
Your rug is just too dang cute!!!
Christmas blessings to you and your loved ones.
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

So sorry to see your glasses like that. Love your red truck rug. Please share once finished. Janice

Julia said...

So sorry about your glasses and the WalMart employee's attitude. I think I would have walked out too... I can't stand bad attitude.
I've broken my glasses once and I absolutely needed them so I had to tape them.
It's so nice to treat yourself with your friend to appetizers and drinks once in a while. I wish I could have joined you.

You're so ahead of me with your Christmas baking. I've been working about 8 hours a day at the farm every day this week plus a bit of office work and running the household with an absolutely nasty cold that has been hanging on like Gorilla glue. I'm absolutely not ready for Christmas and I will be giving money instead of gifts to the people on my list. I just can't stand crowded malls.

Very nice of you to think about the road crew like that. I bet they really appreciated it. and that sweet little Miss B. sounds so thoughtful. What a sweet girl... You must be so proud of her...

Have a great week. Hugs, Julia

WoolenSails said...

I need to get to my eye doc and get an extra pair, always worried if I break them. I could not go more than a few hours without creating, lol. Miss B's letter is so sweet.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Great rug! No fun about your glasses☹️

yaya said...

Love thank you cards from the Grandkiddos..so sweet! Looks like it's a jolly season for you even if you have to view it a bit fuzzy! Merry Christmas!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cathy,
So sorry about your glasses, but hope you can get some replacements soon!! Love the red truck in your rug!! The place by the lake is just beautiful and I'm sure you enjoyed your time with your friend!! Such a sweet note and those cookies look yummy! Who doesn't love home baked cookies??
Wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas!!
Enjoy your week!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie