Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Unexpected Miracles

The weather has been so weird 80's and humid my gardens are 
are still blooming

We are usually at peak this weekend for color
but there are still lots of trees to turn.



My daughter bought the bracelet in the front for my birthday
last year. I have worn it most every day. 

On the back unexpected Miracles is printed. Well this past week we got one. Husband had a major health crisis very long story short he is going to be ok. While my daughter and I were waiting for husband to come back from a test we walked into the hospital gift store and found the second bracelet a tiny acorn. Which was perfect. It came with a card that said unexpected blessings. I know it is only
a bracelet but every time I saw it or touched it would remind me to believed it would be ok. We have much to be thankful for.

I haven't had much time for hooking but I did get a tiny bit done
Now hopefully I can sit and hook a bit.
***
Have a wonderful week! I hope you are counting your blessing too,
we all have so many.


10 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Cathy so glad to hear your hubby is going to be okay! What a blessing this miracle is to you and your family! Big hugs and smiles!
Cathy G

Rugs and Pugs said...

So happy hubby is okay. How scary for all of you.
Yes, we must remember to count our blessings daily.
xoxo
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I wish I had know it was better weather up there, would have gone camping, Bill was able to take today off too.
We got a hot day today, was nice but too hot for long walks and too cold to jump in the ocean.
That is a special bracelet, sometimes things like that happen and I think they are special messages, just for us.

Debbie

Judy said...

God's fingerprints all over your post. XX OO

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad you got to have a unexpected miracle.
Lovely bracelet.
That is good news.
I hope you have a nice week.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Such a beautiful post...I believe miracles happen everyday, we just have to be open to accept them, acknowledge them, and be thankful for them! I have religious medal that I wear everyday...when I'm in doubt, or troubled I just have to reach up and touch it and I know I'm not alone and things will be ok. Blessings to your husband....unexpected miracles are the best...

Saundra said...

Thankfully your husband is going to be okay but am sure everyone was scared. Yes, we should be grateful for our unexpected miracles and blessings each day.

Julia said...

Dear Cathy, I'm so glad your husband will be OK. We never know what can happen and it's good to accept that miracles can happen. What a serendipity thing to happen in finding that bracelet in the gift shop.

I haven't had time to pull any hoops lately at all. Your little rug is looking sweet.
Wishing quick recovery to your husband.
Hugs, Julia

yaya said...

So glad your hubby is good. Many prayers and hugs for you and him! I love unexpected miracles...every day we can find them and I'm so happy you found yours! Cooler weather heading our way next week and we too have many trees left to turn. I guess we should be happy that Fall will go on a bit longer before Winter sets in. Take care!

Prims By The Water said...

Glad your hubby is alright. Unexpected miracles happen all of the time..am a firm believer in that. Take care and have a great week! janice