Sunday, December 14, 2014

Up In The Mountains

Saturday bright and early we made the hour trip over the mountains to our Daughters...

The sun was shining for the first time in a very long time.
This mountain is blinding with the white snow and the sun shining so bright on it.

And this is the rocky top of Chocorua Mt. coming out of the 
clouds.

This is from the window of the Santa train..

Where we saw Santa!

And husband surprised me with Boston Pop's tickets
that was completely amazing.

And there were cookies baked too.

My house looks like someone took it off the foundation shook it and put it back. So I need to get to what Miss B is doing decorating.
This little tree is in her room and she is completely in love with it.
*****
I hope you are taking the time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season it only comes once a year.

13 comments:

annie said...

loved the mountains!

& everything else,
wow! how you are blessed!
good for you! :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

The pic of Miss B & Santa is priceless.
Boston Pops!!! Lucky you.
Geez, I missed your last post. Looks like a fun time in Maine.
It's just so hard to keep up at this time of year.
Hugs :)
Lauren

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a fabulous view of the mountains! And what fun your having for the holidays! I'm still doing a few things around the house and hopefully I'll have time to sew this week! Happy holidays, Diane

WoolenSails said...

Sadly I am just starting to feel better but I do have my decorations done and today I got the last packages done and the cards done, so now i can relax, lol. I do miss doing things with the kids, always fun to go places and enjoy the magic of christmas with kids.

Debbie

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, oh those mountains are beautiful.looks like a great time, cutie Miss.B with Santa.Blessings Francine.

Julia said...

Your husband is very thoughtful to get you tickets for the Boston Pop Orchestra and Miss B. all grown up is adorable decorating her little tree.
Those cookies sure look yummy.

Christmas is so close. Hugs,
JB

Kim said...

Glad you enjoyed the Boston Pops ;) And time with Miss B. Her little tree is cute. When I was her age I had a little silver tree with blue balls. I loved it because it was just mine

P.J. said...

Wonderful mountain pictures!!! Just spectacular. The Santa train sounds fun. May your days be Merry and bright.:)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful view of the mountains! Miss B is such a cutie.
Robyn

Farm Girl said...

It is so pretty and I love her little tree.
Those mountains are beautiful and I love that you got to see The Boston Pops! How sweet.
Have a lovely week, I don't think this time of year, I ever feel caught up.

yaya said...

You live in such a beautiful area and I'm always happy to see the scenery! Those cookies are a pretty picture too! Yum! Enjoy this season with all your lovely family!

Larkrise garden girl said...

What a pretty tree and the mountains were so beautiful!
Have a Merry Christmas hugs cheri

hurdla said...

Beautiful pictures of the mountains!!!