Sunday, December 28, 2014

Can It Be?

 That Christmas is over! but there is a special
4th birthday coming up....

There were more goodies eaten than I care to remember...

and Santa sightings all over the place...

 Christmas crackers that held crowns and kazoos...

And lots and lots of Christmas presents..
(This was taken from a calender we received!)
Yesterday was the last of the Christmas parties but there is
one amazing little girl turning 4 very very soon!

It has been a laid back day of football and rug hooking.
Our weather has been very mild but I see the cold weather coming in from Canada. Hey, you Canadians keep your cold weather! (and you know who you are:)

The Christmas decorations will stay up until
after the New Year. 
I wish all of my sweet blog friends a happy and healthy new year.
Filled with lots of belly laughs and great surprises.

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your grand daughter is beautiful and looks so grown up for her age. I always keep mine up till after the first and sometimes longer, depends on how much energy I have, lol. I usually do christmas first, and leave the snowman, winter theme items up longer.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

I can't believe Miss B is turning 4! I remember your excitement when you found out DD was expecting. Miss B gets cuter by the day.
I know what you mean about eating too much. I am about ready to explode.
Happy New Year to you!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Cathy, yes I am afraid the cold is from here, frigid here. Ms. B looks so cute, Christmas is magic. Love the rug your working on, great patern. I leave my Christmas things up till New Years too, Blessings Francine.

newburyarts said...

*****a blessed new year to you and your family. good bye to 2014!
stay warm...it's very mild here on the coast.

annie said...

wow! how cute, she has grown!
love the rug!
blessings!

yaya said...

Cute pics! Have a healthy and Happy New Year! I can't believe she's turning 4!

Raymond Homestead said...

I bet the calendar is pretty neat! Such a cute picture of your granddaughter!

Mugwump Woolies said...

What a little beauty! Four...what a cute age!
Happy New Year!
Robyn