Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend News

Well it was time to trade in the old phone and become a little more 
up to date. We are about 10 years behind in all technology we finally have
phones that have internet holy cripe what will they think of next???

Went to the ta da dump today and found another cubbie that is
larger than this one soooo I have a plan to get them fixed up and in my wool
closet amen!
****
I tried selling on ebay last week for the first time and did pretty good if I do say so myself.
It felt great to get rid of some things that have been laying around and a little extra cash.
I want to make an ebay button for my blog but have no clue where to start. 
I am woolgather56 
***
We had our hooking guild meeting on Saturday no camera ugg.
but lots of beautiful rugs. We are holding a hook in, in October sure hope 
I can go this year. 
It rained and was cold most of the weekend but when the sun did come out the temps
went up fast. 
****
So that is my week in a nutshell, a little grocery shopping and a little phone shopping.
But with all we have been through in the past 3 years boring is good.
***
Oh we are learning how to play cribbage so far so good! 
Have a great week!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice weekend to me!
Cribbage? Is it hard? I don't think I have ever played.
~Liz

Kim said...

Yay for internet connected phones. Lol. So, did you get an iPhone or something else?
I've never tried selling on eBay.

WoolenSails said...

Nice old cubby, love old cubbies but need things i can use and I am allergic to mold so have to be careful. I was thinking of having my husband make me a wall one so I can put fat quarters in it and free up some table space.

Debbie

Saundra said...

Dang, I'll have to check you out on eBay so maybe I can get some of your great things.

WoolenSails said...

Well, my last post messed up, I think, lol.
Love your new cubby, something I need my husband to build for me so I can put my fat quarters in it.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a great cubbie!!! It will be perfect to hold wool.
Good luck with the new phones. I am so challenged. I've had mine for 3+ years and barely know how to use it...lol!
Congrats on the eBay sales.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Love the cubby, great idea for the wool...good luck with the phones, wheeee, Blessings Francine.

Cathy G. said...

Cathy,
Congrats on the new phone! I have yet to really figure out how to use mine too! But I do love the camera on mine!
I think Ebay is great to sell certain items! You can now turn those great dump finds into treasure!!
Have fun!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

Sweet Tea said...

New phones are great - once you "learn" them, I hate that part...I've never played Cribbage. Good for you for learning all sorts of new things!

Judy said...

Oh Man! I love Cribbage. No one around here seems to want to play cards or games anymore. I might go on one of those dating sites just to find a man that knows how to play Back Gammon!!! BTW--I still don't have a cell phone, LOL.

Julia said...

I have a cellphone but I'm so technically challenge too. I 'm intimidated by technology I know nothing about.

I'm glad that you got some sales on ebay. Good for you.
Hugs,
JB

yaya said...

I'm still not with a "smart" phone..just a plain stupid one! I hardly ever use it anyway! I've been thinking about selling some stuff via ebay or Craig's list...better than a garage sale! Love all your dump finds!

jody said...

I love my phone! A bit to much sometimes.. Can even buy/sell on eBay with it! Love the jingle when something sells! Love your finds too! Enjoy your day!