Sunday, April 20, 2014

Where Did The Weekend Go?

Friday night we made the ride into Boston to see the Red Soxs play
(Badly)

Our seats were as close as you could get with out being on the field.
Just an amazing experience. 

Right and in front of us in the half wall separating us from the field was a tv 
So we got to keep an eye on the Bruins game at the same time. It really
was a wonderful evening and the kind of evening that just doesn't happen all that much 
in my life. Those were very expensive tickets that my friend got through a friend.

Today for Easter my Miss B (on the Left) and her cousin
enjoyed an egg hunt and lots of fun. This is a gold fish cracker break.

And of course a game of cards and lots of laughs.  It was a beautiful day
so we could play outside in the sun. Now it's on to Monday
and another week of work.  Have a great week everyone.
****

14 comments:

Kim said...

Great weekend! Those 2 sweet little cousins really resemble each other

Primitive Stars said...

Easter Blessings to you and yours, looks like a great day. Sweet Miss.B, adorable,Francine.

WoolenSails said...

It's a shame they didn't win, but i am sure you had a great time anyways. Looks like you had a perfect day for Easter with the family. We had a nice sunny day but ocean breezes kept it on the cool side.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy,
It looks like you've finally gotten a taste of spring. "Tis wonderful, isn't it?
Happy Easter.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Judy said...

My grand daughter--in Boston for the Marathon, was also at that game in Fenway. BTW--I love Gold Fish crackers. Glad you had a nice weekend--I did too.

yaya said...

How nice to go to a game and get great seats...close enough for a cute butt shot! Ha! Happy Easter! Looks like a great weekend!

Back to Larkrise said...

Those little ones are so cute!

Julia said...

It was a nice weekend for sure. Miss B. is all grown up.
Love those Easter egg hunts.
Spring has finally arrived here too.
Hugs,
JB

Pat said...

Those sweet girls look like they could be sisters...

WendyBee said...

I haven't been to Fenway since 1978! And I paid two dollars for my "bleachers" ticket.
I love the pictures of the family enjoying the Spring sunshine. Isn't it glorious? Today is a bit overcast but warm, and I'm not sure how much to bundle up for the 5pm lacrosse game.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. The good times sure fly by, don't they? Have a nice week my friend! Hugs, Diane

Raymond Homestead said...

Good times!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the game. Great seats, and I love the idea that you could watch the Bruins at the same time.

Wasn't Easter Sunday glorious in New England? The girls are adorable, and I'm sure the Easter bunny was good to them!

Vacation is coming to an end, back to work for me next week.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I know, how is it that it flies by so fast?!? Looks like you had a great time with family and baseball too!