Wednesday, February 23, 2011

T.M.I.

I got this sweet Easter decoration at the thrift shop. It is flocked and pretty cute I would say vintage.
 Then I baked bread want the recipe? Easy buy frozen bread dough, thaw and cook. mmmmmmmm. I was going to make pizza but I didn't so I baked it for bread.

a couple of weeks ago I had a U.T.I. I got some drugs and it didn't go all away. So they ordered more and now I have a big rash on my legs. I went to the Dr today he takes one look and goes wow . Now that throws terror into your soul. I have a drug allergy my first allergy ever and it's the pits. I wanted to know how long before I could see this gone, I am headed for warm weather the end of this week. He gives me other drugs to help this and says 4 days it should be all gone. mmmmm I am in shorts weather in 4 days counting today. Holy cow this itches. and I couldn't see miss baby today because I am tired from the benadryl they gave me for the itching. Now that is T.M.I
On a more somber note prayers are needed for a young woman in her late 20's dying of cancer. This is a very hard time and she has fought the good fight she is being helped with hospice right now but could use a miracle. Her name is Erica.

14 comments:

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi I'll put Erica on my prayer list.
Talking about allergic reaction. I had one like you out of the blue. It was the summer and I was out in the garden and I put on some OFF so I would't get any bug bites. I put it on my arms and when I went to bed I must have rubbed my eye somehow and woke up with my eyelid completely swollen.I looked horrible! It looked like I had been in a prize fight! Lol It was the oddest thing. So I don't even get near that stuff I'll take a bug bite before I'll get near it.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Poor thing. My daughter has a very allergic system and the Benadryl helps so keep it up until the rash is gone. Sorry to hear about the young girl. That is certainly way too early to suffer so much in ones life. Have a wonderul trip. There are always Capri pants to hide the rash.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Cathy,
I'm allergic to sulfa (sp) drugs. They gave me Bactrim once and I had an itchy rash too. Benadryl wipes you out. I hope this works its way out of your system soon. The bread looks great! And way easier than mine was! ;) Hope you feel better!
Hugs,
Courtney

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

So sorry to hear of that young woman's battle with cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy ~
I hope your rash heals quickly. Lucky you going to Florida. I'm sure you'll have a ball ~ rash or no rash!
I'll say a little prayer for Erica. That is just too young!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh honey, know I'm bombarding the heavens with prayers for Erica and her family. It's so hard to see young people go through the ugliness of cancer.

I do hope your rash clears soon, it sure doesn't sound like any fun!

Feel better sweetie and have a better day!!!

God bless ya :o)

Vintage Gal said...

Cathy ~ Hope the rash goes away and you go to Florida look mahvelous~ I'm sending up prayers for Erica right now..way too young

Kim said...

Sorry to hear about Erica. I will say a prayer for her and her family.
The rash sucks. Did you try smearing some oatmeal on your legs for awhile? Sounds gross and feels wierd but it seems to take the itch away.

Jane said...

Cathy, hope the rash goes away soon. I am saying a prayer for Erica,and her family god bless them all.Blessings jane

yaya said...

Sorry about your med problem and hopefully it will be over before vacation..cute Easter decoration, it's nice to think about Easter which means Spring, which means no snow...hopefully! So sorry to hear about such a young cancer patient..prayers for her and God's miracles to happen.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Cathy,
They say drug allergies can happen at any age. Bummer for you, though. Hopefully, the new drug is fast and effective.
Prayers for Erica.....
★Linda★

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Very sorry to hear about Erica, I will keep her in my thoughts an prayers.

I hope your rash goes away! Take care and enjoy your vacation!

Kim @ Touch of Nostalgia said...

I'm so sorry to read of Erica's battle with cancer. My thoughts and prayers will definitely be sent out for her.

Your bread look so good! I think I'll go whip up a loaf for dinner. Bill thanks you. ;)

I hope your rash clears up by the time it's shorts time. Have a wonderful vacation. :)

Susanne said...

Oh no, no fun! Hope it all clears up quickly. Have a great trip!

Prayers for Erica.
Susanne.