Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last Yard Sales of The Season

This will most likley be my last weekend of yard sales for the season. Which is sad but on the up side it was a good day and good finds . This is a half window at the top of my house that I thought was so pretty reflecting the sky and the leaves. I ran around taking pictures of everything,hard frost tonight.
This is a tree in our front yard so pretty with the sun coming through.Now on with the finds for the day. This is a bit of holiday that I found. Floating fall leaves,christmas lights and a scented ring for a light bulb.
I ran into the most amazing yard sale for music. I always check for good music I still play it the old fashion way and for 1.00 each who could go wrong. I found Cher,CCR( that is playing now). I can see the 70's flashing by ha. Some natalie merchant,the Doors etc. I will let my daughter down load what she wants. The book is fancy Nancy. Now If you haven't heard of fancy Nancy ask any 3 year old. Nancy is fancy in her clicky clacky shoes and wonderful clothes and her adventures.
I found this movie never opened. I thought I would give it a try for 1.00
I am having the worst time with this new format for blogger. I lost a picture of a leather bag I bought for 1.00 wilson leather. So if it shows up that is what it is. I also found a lot more but will save it for another day.
I had to change my format for comments. I got a comment it was not bad but when I went to their blog, holy cow it was not about rug hooking if you get my drift. Not wanting anyone visiting me to get to theirs from here I deleted it and changed my format. I have some new followers I really do get excited to think some one really wants to follow my not very exciting life. Leave me a comment let me know if you are having trouble with the format or if it is my lack of computer knowledge.

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cathy ~
All looks good from my end! I use old blogger and I just hate when I accidentally delete a photo.
Your first two photos are gorgeous. I am not ready for the first frost :(
Hugs :)
Lauren

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Yard sales can be a lot of fun especially if you go with a friend. It appears you found some inexpensive interesting things. I'm feeling the same way you are about the people who are kind enough to follow my blog. I usually feel very inspired to do things that I might not normally do otherwise after reading other blogs. Maybe they will feel the same after reading mine. I'm sure your hand hooked rugs inspire many.

Kim said...

Those photos are amazing. Fall is such a great photo opportunity!
I agree, it is frustrating when a photo disappears or you can't get it to go in the right place. Arrgh! Have fun with your yard sale finds. I listen to 70's music sometimes too.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

it was a gorgeous day. we enjoyed it so much. every nice day is one day less of cold, nasty weather possible for this year. :)
and--on the up side, goodwill is open all year round so we can garage sale shop there!
★Linda★

Kim @ Touch of Nostalgia said...

Hi Cathy! I am so much enjoying your blog. I started on it earlier and didn't stop until I was at April 15th! To tell you the truth it's still open in one of my tabs on my browsers so I can keep reading! I am so loving all your 'finds'

They are calling for a frost here tonight. The only good I see in it is the mosquitoes will be gone. ;)

I wanted to stop by and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend! :)