Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

Today I got a chance to go to a thrift store after work that I only get to go to on Sat. I got the rusty step stool. Should I paint it? the dish towel is a very bright spring green not sure why it's sage here. the polka dot fabric is a sage and more of the upholstery grade. There is a old book of music and a Christmas CD never opened. The tin is cute and it held fruit cake. Does that mean someone ate the fruit cake? or did it walk off by its self? I also picked out a booth to rent in a group shop and they are going to make some changes to it for me. This is a new shop so they are still adding spaces. I get to move in April 1st.
The weather is still beautiful so spring fever is a problem while I am at work. I just can't wait for the weekend!

1 comment:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I see some lovely sheet music in your finds! So jealous! ;)